Price Action Trading Program | 4.02 GB
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at traders with some trading experience. You’ll already be familiar with the basics like reading charts, order types and will have been trading for a while.
You recognize the value in keeping things simple, having an easy to understand yet powerful strategy and are dedicated to becoming the best trader you can be.
Traders taking this program typically fall into one of three categories:
– You are looking for an additional trading methodology to compliment your existing strategies
– You are unhappy with your current trading and are looking to start with a clean slate, a fresh mindset and new approach to your trading.
– You have seen specific topics in the course content (below) that particularly interest you and know that just one or two nuggets of information or a different way of thinking could change your trading for the better.
What will you learn in the program?
The program is a comprehensive trading course in video format.
Split into 9 modules with around 40 videos it’s a detailed guide to trading price action including;
– Looking at the markets differently, how to set yourself apart from other traders
– How to look at and assess current price position – is the trade worth the risk?
– Interpreting supply and demand and spotting imbalances
– Where are the hidden trading opportunities?
– When should I not be trading?
– Hunting momentum ignition – when price is about to trend
– Using a filters & trigger process for optimum trade performance
– Grading your trades (for aggressive traders)
– Fundamental catalysts to look out for
– Specific strategies within Momentum Ignition and Price Exhaustion categories
– What do triggers look like on a short term price chart?
– How to capitalize on institutional orderflow?
– Your 30 day action plan to keep your trading moving forward