- Mon - Sun 0:00 - 23:59
Professional Trading With Institutional Supply & Demand
Learn how to trade any financial market consistently and profitably. New Cryptocurrency section added for 2018.
– You will be able to identify and correctly chart supply and demand zones.
– You will know where to place your stoploss and identify targets
– You will learn about different types of entry strategy.
– You will understand how Investment Banks and Market Makers manipulate the market and use this knowledge to profit with them.
– You will understand the basics of risk management and trading psychology.
– You will learn about price pivot zones, the BAR setup and how it relates to advanced supply and demand topics.
– You will learn about advanced supply and demand topics, including compression and the “Engulf” pattern.
– You will learn the filters that I use to keep me out of bad trades and the conditions that will cause me to scratch a trade with little or no loss.
Whether you’re a beginning trader or an advanced trader trying to turn that corner, this course will provide you with the route to finding trading consistency and profitability.
This course is a result of 10 years of research and thousands of hours of screen time. The strategies I teach are based on my view of how the market works.
In this course you will learn:
– Why understanding stop hunts is crucial to successful trading.
– The principles of supply and demand and how to map the market.
– How the market is manipulated by banks, central banks and market makers.
– The guiding principles of risk management and trading psychology.
– Why technical indicators and most chart patterns ensure that retail traders are “cannon fodder” for the Investment Banks.
– The filters I use to keep me out of bad trades.
– Advanced supply and demand methods to increase your trading edge.
– How to apply the same principles to Bitcoin and the Crypto currency markets.